London, 27 & 28 March 2013
RIMA will participate in a seminar with Incisive Training to discuss "Basel 2.5 to Basel III: Validation, Implementation and Objectives", Risk magazine's newly updated, two day, multi-speaker course on "Basel 2.5 to Basel III".
This two day training course will equip you with a complete overview of the significant and challenging changes to risk management in the trading book. In day one of this course, expert speakers will give their insights with respect to implementing SVaR, IRC, CRM and other rules under Basel 2.5 during their first year of implementation. Day two will allow you to discuss the current and future challenges in implementing Basel III. This will include risk awareness, risk appetite and good governance at senior management level.
RIMA will discuss "Risk Governance and Operational Challenges":
- Regulatory focus on governance;
- Improving Corporate Risk Governance;
- Risk Appetite and senior management awareness;
- Transparency and controls;
- Reputational risk and moral hazards;
- Enhancement of Pillar II: peer reviews;
- Liquidity Reporting; and
- General cost of changing risk infrastructure.